Website Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
A smile and helping hand is what our guests will experience as you personally greet them on their arrival. As a Bell/Valet Attendant in our Guest Services department with Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire (managed by Accor), your knowledge of the hotel and the professionalism you display will create a sense of ‘welcome’ like no other while you assist guests with baggage and valet parking.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor & Marriott worldwide
- Competitive benefit program, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and an employee & family assistance program
- Food & Beverage discounts at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire & Fairmont Palliser
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Responsible for the timely and efficient transfer of luggage to and from guests’ rooms, as well as the delivery of any other items within the hotel, fulfilling the role of Bellperson
- Responsible for valet parking of guests’ vehicles upon arrival and departure
- Responsible for the delivery of restaurant take-away orders
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities and familiarity with guestrooms, as required, in an informative and helpful way
- Assist guests with directions to attractions and locations within area
- Follow all policies, procedures and service standards, including all health & safety protocols
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess a valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s licence and present a current driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmissions, as well as familiarity with various makes and models of vehicles is required
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated team work skills, shown through examples of working cohesively as a team with fellow employees across various areas
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, while remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and days of the week, including overnight shifts
Your team and working environment:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is a unique hotel, managed by Accor under the Fairmont brand, and operating as a franchised Marriott property
- The team at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is committed to excellence, open, welcoming and feels like a second family
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is designed for those in pursuit of adventure, joy and relaxation. Located downtown, our sophisticated hotel is nestled between the urban vibes of a bustling city and the peaceful tranquility of the Bow River and Prince’s Island Park. Discover adventures from the heights of the Calgary Tower for enchanting city views to river floating down the Canadian Rockies glacier fed Bow River. Experience the many sides of our beautiful city at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, Calgary’s Urban Resort.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Apply Online Today!
Please visit Bell/Valet Attendant (full-time) job in Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Rooms jobs at Accor Careers Careers to complete our online application process.
Part of the application process includes an online assessment/interview. From time to time, the online assessment request email can end up in junk mail folders, so please double check (Subject Line: Accor: Invitation to Complete Online Assessment, Sender:
Talent & Culture Department email@example.com). When completing the online assessment, please ensure to treat it like an in-person interview