Website Pembina Pipeline Corporation
Requisition Id: 25043
Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for an Analyst, Compliance and Technical Training to join the team. This position reports to the Supervisor, Compliance & Technical Training in the Human Resource Service Unit (HSU), part of Pembina’s Corporate Services Division.
The Analyst, Compliance & Technical Training will play an integral role in supporting the in-flight Human Capital Management (HCM) transformation project, specifically the implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS). This role requires a demonstrated understanding of learning management system configuration, data conversion and system testing.
Note: This is a 6-month contract position.
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Support delivery of operations & technical training programs
HCM Project Work
- Support the transition to a new LMS. This will include the design, build and deployment of existing learning processes into the new LMS;
- Support and execute data conversion of learning content, assessments, and training assignments;
- Design, build and assign learning curricula within the new Learning Management System;
- Support system testing including integration testing with other SuccessFactors modules (Recruitment, Onboarding);
- Work with key stakeholders to conduct learning audience analysis; and
- Support the design and delivery of system training for Administrators and end users.
Monitor & Support Training Effectiveness
- Support the design and development of formal processes and documentation to govern the way we execute training at Pembina in a consistent and effective manner;
- Ensure training delivery standards are maintained and improved in line with feedback (stakeholders/clients/SMEs); and
- Promote Pembina’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion activities.
- Experience with designing, building, and implementing Learning Management Systems within the energy sector;
- Experience working in a compliance/technical role in the energy sector is considered an asset;
- Post-secondary education in Adult Education, Training & Development, Business Administration, or related field is considered an asset;
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, web-based tools, and a demonstrated aptitude for learning new software programs;
- Experience with configuration and administering Learning Management Systems (Preferably SuccessFactors learning);
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying compliance training;
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying LMS reports;
- Experience with Adobe Captivate or other eLearning authoring tools considered an asset;
- Experience with SharePoint for information sharing and collaboration considered an asset;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), listening, questioning and facilitation skills;
- Solid interpersonal skills to build productive, cross-functional, collaborative relationships with leaders and SMEs throughout the business;
- Accustomed to dealing with a high level of change and thriving in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment;
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities; and
- The willingness and ability to commit to a 6-month contract.
We offer a hybrid work arrangement, in an environment that is equitable, diverse, and inclusive.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
Please go to Compliance & Technical Training Analyst and finish the online application, thank you!
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement or volunteer opportunities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2022), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2022) and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.