Requisition ID: 169598
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: IT Service Centre
Travel Requirements: 0 – 10%
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: Calgary Office
Postal Code: T2E 7V8
Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Sobeys is full of exciting opportunities and we are always looking for bright new talent to join our team! We currently have a full time opportunity for Corporate Real Estate Project Portfolio Analyst for our team based out of our offices in Calgary, AB.
What you’ll get to do in this fast paced role:
- Provide remote and onsite support for all incidents
- Request for and change desktop environment in Offices and RSCs which includes implementation, configuration, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, and usage monitoring
- Execute on deployment plans and actively participates in all deployment activities for both Hardware and Software
- Communicate with Sobeys staff and ensure that all are kept aware of the status of their Incident and/or Request
- Coordinate and execute client training in relation to standard hardware and software applications
- Generate standard and ad hoc reports, and conduct trend analysis
- Monitor and provide data required for monthly metrics and department dashboard
- Document all knowledge opportunities for the department and ensures accuracy of the knowledge base
- Comply with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established service levels
- Comply with IT Security policies and procedures
- Verify all deliverables meet IT Security requirements
- Participate in IT projects
- Participate in analyzing, determining, and implementing changes that improve departmental efficiencies (continuous improvement)
What your resume will include and demonstrate to us:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experienced and broad knowledge of the following: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Products for Microsoft and Mobile devices, basic Network Security Knowledge, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange knowledge, Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Experienced with Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to meet high customer service standards
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.