Website Precision Drilling
If you are an experienced Journeyman Millwright looking to enjoy work-life balance, then please read on…
Precision Drilling now has an opening at our Nisku location for a Journeyman Millwright, eager for fresh challenges and development toward potential future career growth as our business continues to innovate and grow.
Combined with a competitive remuneration package, you will enjoy the advantages of:
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, pension match and long-term disability coverage.
- An inclusive work environment where you can expect to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!
In the position of Journeyman Millwright, the successful applicant will be required to install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot machinery and mechanical equipment owned by Precision Drilling.
- Reading diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures;
- Operating rig equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts;
- Fitting bearings, aligning gears and shafts, attaching motors, and connecting couplings and belts;
- Aligning and testing equipment, and making any necessary adjustments;
- Performing preventive and operational maintenance using procedures such as vibration analysis, and repairing or replacing defective parts when necessary;
- Trouble-shooting hydraulic and pneumatics; and,
- May do some welding and fabrication as well as maintaining an inventory of replacement parts.
Knowledge & Skills
Have exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting ability;
Have a sound knowledge of mechanical/electrical systems;
Have the physical strength required to work with heavy equipment; and,
Have the ability to get along with and sometimes supervise the work of others.
Must have a valid trade certificate from Alberta or a Red Seal
To apply, please click here.