We have a really interesting opportunity for a production worker who is also mechanically inclined. You’ll be working in a distribution center for a company that supplies patio heating equipment.
This production worker role as the broad range of tasks covers assembly work, shipping, receiving and dealing with customers.
The shift is from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM. The pay starts at $19 an hour with great opportunity to be long term placement.
• Long-term temporary placement with excellent potential to become permanent
• Pay is $19 per hour, paid weekly
• Great working environment with a very friendly team
• Optional benefits are available through Randstad from your first payday
• Transit accessible location in south east Calgary
• Assembling heaters
• Picking orders
• Preparing goods for shipping or collection
• Assisting customers to load their orders
• Using the computer to generate waybills
• Receiving materials
• Operating a counterbalance forklift
• Any other general warehouse duties
– Candidates must have good experience in production and manufacturing assembly work
If you have the experience detailed above, and are interested in finding out more, we would love to chat with you immediately. You can apply online, or by email, or by phone. Full details are below:
– Online: please go to Production Worker and finish the online application, thank you!
– Email: send your resume directly to the following consultants, stating the job role in the email subject line: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: Call Randstad and ask for Mary Grace (403) 585-8614
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.