PVC and Wood Door Manufacturing
Website Lux Windows and Glass Ltd.
Lux Windows and Glass Ltd. was founded in 1969 with just five employees in a small shop in Calgary. Now, with a 105,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, our experienced team of more than 220 engineers, installers, craftsmen, carpenters, and sales professionals are committed to ensuring our customers are always completely satisfied. This commitment to care and attention is, and always has been, the hallmark of our family business.
We are looking for a full time reliable, dependable and hardworking individuals for our PVC and Wood Door Manufacturing positions. We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, RRSP and Health and Dental Benefits. We promote a positive work environment and room for advancement within the company.
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Positions parts and subassemblies to conform with the company’s specifications
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying the supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with all procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain inventory supplies by checking stock and anticipating needs to complete daily production demands
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish jobs results
- Promotes Lux Culture and drive continuous improvement activities to improve business processes
- Check and maintain machinery to ensure functionality
- Inspect inventory for quality issues
- Inspect and clean the work area and tools during the day and at the end of the shift
- Monitor the subassembly to ensure quality level are maintained
- When issues arise notify the supervisor
- Operation of small tools such as drills, hammers, table saws, air guns
- Manufacturing experience
- Read and understand various measuring devices such as imperial measuring tape
- Attention to detail is a must
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org