Website Convergent Information Systems
Who we are:
We are Convergent Information Systems, a growing software and services provider, headquartered in Calgary, and with a focus on business innovation in and around the SAP ecosystem. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP design, build and sell partner at the leading edge of user experience design. We help our customers deliver impactful and innovative technology solutions that transform the way they do business.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark – a code, a way we work, a way we behave – and this spark is at the core of our success. It is more than a value statement – it is our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
ConvergentIS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, as well as flexible work arrangements.
Who you are:
You are passionate about helping people and believe technology can transform companies and people’s lives. You love engaging with potential customers and believe the best salespeople are more skilled at asking questions than providing quick responses. You are a passionate and driven hunter, who isn’t shy about connecting online, can develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships, generate sales leads, qualify opportunities, and accurately identify the ones most likely to close. You are an effective speaker and presenter with established and long-lasting relationships with leaders, influencers, decision-makers and purchasing personas in various sectors and industries.
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities change rapidly.
You a self-motivated and can deliver results no matter where you choose to work, and can demonstrate the following:
• Willingness to reach out to new people, connect on LinkedIn, and know how to ask and get the initial meeting
• Confident to speak to senior executives and Fortune 500 companies with ease
• Sourcing platforms to build relationships with senior business / IT leaders, decision makers and influencers.
• Creative, consultative, and passionate approach.
• Asks more questions and believes the client should be doing most of the talking – always
• Willingness to try new approaches and never takes the first “no” as the final “no”
• Competitive and driven self-starter.
• Authentic personality and humble enough to say when you don’t have the answer
• Understanding of the SAP ecosystem is an asset but not required
Role Description and Duties:
Growth and Innovation
• Willingness to post on social media and use social selling to help start and cultivate effective business relationships
• Understands sales metrics and the importance of hitting weekly meeting target goals
• Splitting prospecting time between transactional-sized companies and large enterprise level accounts
• Ability to ask open-ended questions to drive sales for both software and service solutions and know how to bring in the
right team members at the next stage
• Contribute to thought leadership and innovation
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management:
• Generate 5 weekly sales meetings using outbound approach
• Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling database of prospective clients.
• Update CRM regularly and ensure no stale opportunities are in the pipeline – healthy pipeline = healthy company
• Partnerships – leverage internal and external support organizations including Marketing, Sales, Partners (including SAP) to
develop winning opportunities.
• Providing feedback and best practices to outbound sales initiatives
Relationship Management and Competitive Research:
• Conduct post-event follow-up through phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn
• Plan and allocate for the most effective and efficient use of extended team resources to meet individual and team goals.
• Continuously learn and differentiate ConvergentIS to customers and partners.
• Monitor and evaluate competition and new market trends.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes being an attentive and empathic listener and a persuasive
speaker and writer.
• Demonstrated ability to gain in-depth understanding of prospective clients’ business, organization, culture, and pain points,
as well as compelling reasons to act on new directions.
• Proven ability to create, articulate, and sell an innovative business vision and value proposition that aligns to ConvergentIS
capabilities and offerings.
• You are authentic, consultative, and creative in your approach with customers, partners, and co-workers.
• 2+ years of successful proven experience in sales, customer experience, or business development
• Has worked with a service-based solution or experience selling “intangible” assets
• Experience with the SAP ecosystem is an asset.
How to apply:
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, identify the position in the subject line.
While we greatly appreciate everyone that takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted