What are the Southern Alberta Language Assessments?
Immigrant Services Calgary - Calgary Language Assessment and Referral Centre (CLARC) will be providing free assessment and referral services to Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees residing in Lethbridge, Brooks, Nanton and Claresholm beginning April 2020. These services were previously provided by Southern Alberta Language Assessment Services (SALAS Ltd.).
After the test, you will be referred to the LINC program (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada).
LINC programs are free for those who qualify. For more information or to book an appointment for the test please contact us: 403-262-2656
Which tests are available?
Canadian Language Benchmark tests we provide are:
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Assessment (CLBA)
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test (CLBPT)
- Enhanced Language Training Placement Assessment (ELTPA 6-10)
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Literacy Placement Test (CLB-LPT)
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Assessment for Literacy Learners (CLBA-LL)