Website Best Amigos Forever Childcare
Best Amigos Forever Childcare is now hiring energetic and enthusiastic childcare professionals!
What will you be doing?
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
- Be a Passionate and caring supervisor of children
- Prepare and implement programs designed to improve children’s physical, emotional, social and thinking skills in a learning through play environment based on their interests, needs and abilities
- Provide supervision and interaction with children’s all times
- Assist with all field trips to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity.
- Planning and developing daily, weekly and monthly activities, materials and programs according to curriculum, objectives and following the organization’s guidelines.
- Demonstrate responsibility and leadership in the classroom activities
- Establish Effective Communication between team members, management, children and families
- Observes and assesses children’s environment to support the social-emotional needs of Individuals and groups
- Assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and discuss progress with parents and other staff.
- Supervise and develop strategies to promote children’s safety, health, well-being and learning.
- Ensure all Licensing requirements are up to date at all times
- Maintain and ensure all records (i.e., allergies protocol) are up to date
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
- Create and update content for our social media platforms
What we’d love to see about you:
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Level 2, or 3 Certificate
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Social Media Skills
- Must be willing to have a Criminal Record Check
- A positive and fun-loving attitude, passionate about teaching and working with children
Salary: $23.10 – $28.50 per hour
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Amigos is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusive hiring and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com