Fence Installer Lead Hand
Website Environmental 360 Solutions
Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North
America’s leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting role for a Fence Installer Lead hand for in our Calgary location
- Driving company truck & your team to different job site locations in the Calgary area
- Set fence and install fencing – per job description and work order.
- Ensure job site is free of debris and all equipment and tools are cleaned up and on truck upon completion
- Complete inspections of vehicle and equipment daily to ensure safe operation
- Clean vehicle used and return materials to proper areas
- Always work safely and attend all tailgate and safety meetings
- Experience being a team lead
- Experience installing fenceing
- This position will require working from detailed instructions and occasional independent decision making.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or procedural manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Clean driving record
Physical demands and work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Conditions involve working outdoors in various types of weather, long periods of driving and walking; reaching with hands and arms, climbing, kneeling, crouching, talking and listening. The nature of the work is physical, which requires frequent holding, pulling and pushing up to 100 lbs. Fence installers are exposed to working with and around moving equipment.
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
- Room for advancement
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you comfortable working outside in all elements & conditions?
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road