Lawn Care & Snow Removal Technician
Yardly is a yard maintenance service revolutionizing Canada’s residential snow removal and lawn care industry. We focus on building lasting relationships by delivering consistently high-quality work through a professional and courteous customer service team.
We place the utmost value on open and honest communication with both our clients and our team members. We are committed to upholding our brand promise with each of our customers and stakeholders all year long.
Yardly operates in 22 cities and towns across Canada – including Edmonton, Calgary, and Toronto – and has served over 10,000 homes. Thank you for considering joining our team! We look forward to hearing from you.
About the opportunity:
Yardly is seeking two entry level Lawn Care & Snow Removal Technician trainees to join our Professional Development Program in Calgary, AB.
Reporting to Yardly’s Manager of Operations, this Lawn Care & Snow Removal Technician’s role is a full-time hourly position with healthcare benefits. As a member of our yard care workforce in Calgary, you will be responsible for servicing the residential properties of our clients along established routes.
What’s in it for you:
- A guaranteed minimum wage of $18 per hour for entry-level positions, possibly reaching $20 per hour as your skills develop and progress.
- Ability to work legally in Canada for any employer (Yardly would support candidates working towards obtaining their PR).
- Full-time, year-round employment where you will be doing Spring and Fall cleanups, lawn maintenance, snow removal, etc.
- After a 90-day probationary period, you will be eligible for participation in Yardly’s health and benefits plan.
- Monthly and yearly awards for recognition and company appreciation activities.
- On the job paid training will be provided.
The right candidate will have the following:
- A valid Driver’s License with no major infractions is required.
- Physically able to lift, load, and operate snow blowers, lawnmowers, and power rakes, among others.
- Basic proficiency with technology.
- Able to read and interpret property maps.
- Able to work in hot, cold, rainy, and snowy situations.
- Available to work during day, evening, or weekend shifts.
- Flexible to work longer hours during peak season.
- Able to complete the work in a safe and timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact positively and professionally with our colleagues and clients.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- An eye for quality and detail with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Being a key member of the Yardly team will allow you to experience professional and personal growth, a hands-on approach to work, and teamwork where we solve challenges together.
- Provide residential lawn maintenance and snow removal services.
- Drive a company truck to customer locations.
- Impress consumers with superior customer service.
- Report to work on time and accomplish all assignments with honesty and integrity.
For more information about our Yardly Training Program and career development paths, please visit:
Submit your Resume
If interested in this employment to sole proprietorship opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to Lina Bil at email@example.com Please note that only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted