Website Precision Rentals
If you are an experienced Warehouse Supervisor looking to enjoy work-life balance, then please read on…
Precision Drilling has an opening for a Supervisor, Warehouse with Precision Camps Services located in Edmonton, eager for fresh challenges and development toward potential future career growth as our business continues to innovate and grow.
Combined with a competitive remuneration package, you will enjoy the advantages of:
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, Pension match, and long-term disability coverage.
- An inclusive work environment where you can expect to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- Precision has a competitive vacation and PTO offering including afternoons off before a long weekend.
The Supervisor, Warehouse is responsible for the direct management and handling of all warehousing, distribution and transportation staging functions. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound freight, as well as adherence to legislative, safety, and organizational policies and procedures.
• Handling, distribution, transportation staging and storage of all freight, product, and supplies;
• Ensuring all production orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules;
• Communicating all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties;
• Maintaining strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product;
• Enforcing corporate policies regarding security and safety in order to maintain a safe working environment;
• Maintaining appropriate and complete documentation regarding regulated products and/or hazardous materials;
• Supervising a team of warehouse employees, delegation, training, performance evaluation;
• Conducting periodic spot-checks of inventory levels, supplies or equipment;
• Identifying discrepancies between inventory records and take action;
• Managing service level agreements, scope of work, and contract terms with service providers;
• Investigating causes of lost or damaged shipments and make adjustments where necessary;
• Implementing and monitoring performance metrics for shipping and receiving; and,
• Various other duties as required.
Knowledge & Skills
Proven success in a supervisory, management or leadership role in purchasing would be an asset;
Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
Strong computer skills in a Windows environment;
A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills;
Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently; and,
Excellent time and project management skills.
Degree or diploma in related discipline considered an asset.
5 years of experience in a similar role.
To apply, please click here.