Our employment team will identify your needs, assess your skill set, support you to establish your goals, explore alternative careers and assist you in developing a personalized career plan.
Through our services, you will learn about:
- Labour market Information
- Canadian workplace culture
- Effective job search strategies
- Professional certification and foreign credential recognition
- Educational upgrading and much more
Our team will connect you with established professionals and prospective employers through participating in:
- Networking Events
- Hiring fairs
- Workshops and Webinars
- Mock Interviews (In person and Online)
- Career Fairs (In person and Online)
Also, you will be offered an opportunity to access our internal Job Portal to help you secure potential job opportunity or work placements.
Eligibility: Immigration status must be either Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee.
Canadian Language Benchmark: Your CLB must be level of 5 and above.
For more information or to register, please contact ISC Employment Coordinator, Ghazi Hallab at 403.538.8373 or you can email Ghazi at: GhaziH@immigrantservicescalgary.ca